-Geographical position: Alba, Guarene d’Alba (CN)
-Area of vines: Ha 2.16.00
– Period of plantation: 1989-2007
– Exposure and altitude: North-East, 250 m above sea level
– Soil composition: medium mixture
– Training system: low guyot on hills with good slope
– Yield per Hectare: 60 Hl/Ha
-Alcohol content: 13,5-14 %
-Total acidity: 5,0 – 5,4 g/l
-Grape variety: Arneis
-Vinification: selection of the first flower must (60 % of the overall must) followed by fermentation at a controlled temperature of 17-18 °C. After fermentation, it is left to rest on the lees for three months.
THE ORGANOLEPTIC PROFILE
-Colour: straw yellow with greenish reflections
-Nose: full and complex: acacia flowers, broom, accented crisp notes of fresh apples and pears and almonds.
-Palate: dry and harmonious with a pleasant acidic tone lending freshness and persistence
-Serving temperature: 8-12 °C / 46 – 54 °F
-Serving suggestion: ideal as an aperitif , or served with risotto, antipasti and fish.