Quality sparkling drywine
– Geographical position: Guarene d’Alba (CN).
– Exposure and altitude: North-East , 250 m above sea level.
– Soil composition: Medium mixture.
– Training system: Low guyot on hills with good slope.
– Yield per Hectare: 60 Hl/Ha
– Alcohol content: 13 %
– Residual sugar: 9 g/l
– Grape variety: Arneis and other native varieties.
– Vinification: Gentle pressing of the grapes and immediate separation of the must from the skins is followed the following. March by fermentation at a controlled temperature (méthode classique). The Arneis brut slowly develops the sparkle that highlights the aroma and characteristics of the grapes from which it is made.
THE ORGANOLEPTIC PROFILE
– Colour: Straw yellow, bright and lively, with greenish highlights. The perlage is fine, abundant and long-lasting.
– Nose: Intense and very fruity with delicate nuances of crusty bread.
– Palate: Soft, savoury and extremely fresh, fruity flavour.
– Serving temperature: 6 -8 °C / 43 – 46 °F
– Serving suggestion: With fish or ideal as an aperitif and a perfect match for even the most important occasion.